• 850 sq. ft., 1 bath, 2 bdrm single story – $73,900 CAD.
IMMACULATE CONDITION CONDO APARTMENT ON 2ND FLOOR! This great condo is located in a great central location within walking distance to many amenities and short drive to Trans-Canada highway. The 2 bedroom unit is located on the 2nd floor in a secure building. The condo features an open concept kitchen, dining and living room with patio doors accessing your balcony. The balcony is a good size allowing you to comfortably have a bistro table with 2 chairs and some flower pots and plants. There is a very large master bedroom with very spacious walk-in closet and a 2nd good size bedroom also. There is a 4pc bathroom with linen closet. Included in this price are the fridge, stove, and stackable washer and dryer. Flooring is carpet and vinyl in excellent condition. There is also a storage area just a few steps down the hall. Condo fees are $240 per month. At this price, it is very affordable to own your own space. Call today!
ATTENTION INVESTORS – FOURPLEX AVAILABLE
Downtown, Moncton Center – Announcing a price drop on 321-323 High, a 3,300 sq. ft., 4 bath, 6 bdrm fourplex. Now $179,900 CAD. NEW PRICE!
ATTENTION INVESTORS!! TRIPLEX AVAILABLE!
Downtown, Moncton Center – Announcing a price drop on 227 Dominion, a 2,902 sq. ft., 3 bath, 7 bdrm triplex. Now $179,900 CAD. NEW PRICE!
When is the best time to meet with a REALTOR® like me? Chances are, you would say, “When I’m thinking of buying or selling a home.” You’d be right, of course!
However, there are many other good reasons to meet with me. Here are just a few:
• You want a professional opinion as to the current value of your property, so you know what it would likely sell for in today’s market.
• You notice a home listed for sale in a desirable neighborhood, and you’re interested in learning more — even if you’re unsure you want to make a move.
• You’re thinking of moving within the next couple of years, and you want to find a REALTOR® like me, that you can get to know and trust.
• You want some recommendations for preparing your home for sale and especially determining what repairs and other work needs to be done.
• You want an honest assessment as to the state of the local market, and the best time for you to buy or sell.
• You have real estate-related questions and you want to talk to an expert who knows the local market well and can provide you with answers.
As you can see, there’s a lot of value you can get from talking to me as your REALTOR®. Call today.
GREAT 2 STOREY SEMI WITH MODERN TOUCHES NOW AVAILABLE!
Announcing a price drop on 27 des Érables, a 1,750 sq. ft., 2 bath, 3 bdrm 2 story “SEMI”. Now $159,000 CAD.