• 1950 sqft , 1 bath , 3 bdrm bungalow – FOR SALE CAD139,900 .
in Central, Dieppe
AFFORDABLE, CUTE AND COZY STARTER HOME OR IDEAL DOWNSIZING HOME! This home is located on a double lot with a row of mature trees in the back offering great privacy and enjoyment potential in your backyard. There is a good size deck, screened gazebo and a detached double car garage. The home has lots to offer! There is a well equipped kitchen with all appliances remaining, living room and dining room. There are 3 bedrooms and a 4pc bathroom. The basement is fully finished with family room, hobby room, laundry and storage. Convect air heaters have been installed as well as 2 mini-splits for energy efficiency and air conditioning in the summer. Some furniture also available for the interested buyer. Washer and dryer also to remain. This is a fantastic home at a great price. Quick closing can be accommodated. Call today to book your appointment!
• lot / land – FOR SALE CAD39,900 .
in Rexton, Upper Rexton
This Beautiful Waterfront Property with access to the beautiful beach will take your breath away! Peaceful and Beautiful view of the Richibucto River and its beautiful Richibucto River Resort! Excellent vacation property or investment opportunity. This lot is ready for your year-round home or cottage where you can spend your every day life and/or vacation days enjoying this spectacular view and tranquility. Wilson road is a Private Road but is cleaned during winter. It is a must see! SEE VIDEO AND PICTURES! Located on Wilson Drive in Upper Rexton. 20 minutes from Bouctouche and 50 minutes from Moncton.
You never want to smell smoke in your home and realize there’s a fire. That’s why it is important to be diligent about fire safety. Experts recommend that homeowners be especially careful with the following common household items:
• Portable heaters. Never leave one in a room unattended. Make sure paper and other combustible materials are well away from these units.
• Electronics chargers. We all want our computers, tablets and smartphones to charge quickly. The price we pay for that convenience is chargers that pull in a lot of power, making them very hot. Keep them away from combustible material, as well as other wiring.
• Smoking materials. Be careful with cigarettes, pipes, cigars and other such items. Bedding and upholstery, which burn slowly and dangerously, are the source of 75% of smoking-related fires.
• Candles. Never leave candles unattended for any reason. If you must leave the room, extinguish them.
• Flammable liquids. These can include paints, thinners and some brands of cleaning products. Read labels carefully and follow the safety instructions.
To paraphrase a famous expression: An ounce of prevention is worth not having to deal with a house fire.
You’re at work when the thought hits you, “Did I lock the door when I left this morning?” You check your smartphone, see that you didn’t, and click the “LOCK” button. Now your house is secure.
That’s home automation for you!
But, is home automation a good idea? That depends on a number of factors.
On the pro side, home automation can improve your quality of life. There are automation products that will adjust heating/cooling depending on whether or not you’re home, make your morning coffee when you get out of bed, and the list goes on and on. These conveniences save you time.
Home automation can also give you peace-of-mind. It’s comforting to be able to remotely see the inside of your home and check that everything’s okay.
Home automation can also make your property more appealing to buyers. Traditionally, buyers like homes with security systems, and will appreciate other automation gizmos, too.
The only downside is the cost. Like most new technology, home automation products can be pricey and may become out-of-date within just a few years.
Thinking about it? Experts advise you to do your research first. Check out product reviews online. Then, if you determine that a particular product is going to benefit you, go for it!
We invite everyone to visit our open house at 112 Thomas on 22 Oct 2017 between 2:00 PM and 4 PM. We also have a new price on this immaculate 5 bedrooms home!
Our most recent Real Estate Market Report confirms that 2017 continues to be a stable year for our region.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by phone at 862-8508 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a larger view of the report.
Is selling your property the furthest thing from your mind? Well, here are some reasons for listing your property that you might not have considered.
1. Your property may be worth more than you think. (It’s difficult to determine market value on your own. I can calculate it for you. Give me a call.)
2. You might qualify for a better home than you anticipate.
3. Perhaps you are tired of your current property and want a change.
4. There may be homes on the market in a neighbourhood in which you’ve always wanted to live.
5. Your current property may no longer meet your needs.
6. Your neighbourhood may have changed in ways you don’t like.
7. You might be ready to downsize or upsize and you no longer want to put that off.
8. You may want to sell in the fall, so you can have a fresh start in a new home in the new year.
9. Depending on the type of home you’re considering, you could end up with lower mortgage payments or no mortgage at all.
10.You might want to move to a home that’s more conveniently located near work, family and hobbies.
Of course, you may have your own reasons for listing this month. Why not discuss them with a real estate expert? Me. I can answer your questions and explain the options available to you.
• 896 sq. ft. , 1 bath , 3 bdrm manufactured home – FOR SALE $87,900.
AFFORDABLE 3 BEDROOM HOME, FRESHLY PAINTED NOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY! This lovely home sits on close to an acre of land. This is plenty of space for your kids to play, add a garage or allow your pet to roam, and it’s very private. The home features lovely eat-in kitchen, large living room and 3 good size bedrooms. The washer and dryer are located in the hallway in a closet. There is a patio in the back and a storage shed for your storage needs. Heating is baseboard electric. Flooring consists of hardwood, laminate and vinyl. Also included with the home are all of the appliances including the washer and dryer. Don’t hesitate, not many homes in this area for this price. Call today!
According to a recent study, the average homeowner pays more attention to kitchen stove safety than they do BBQ safety. But, the fact is, a BBQ mishap can be just as devastating. So, it pays to know the latest safety tips.
• Keep BBQs at least 8 feet away from your house.
• Check for venture tube blockages regularly. (Spiders are notorious for spinning webs in there.)
• Clean the grill frequently to prevent flare ups. A grease fire on the grill can continue burning even after you’ve turned the BBQ off.
• Don’t position your BBQ close to foliage, such as under a tree or next to shrubs.
• Never BBQ in an enclosed area, such as a garage, even if the space is well ventilated.
• Avoid leaving the grill unattended, especially when cooking greasy foods such as sausages, beef burgers or steaks.
• Do not let children BBQ.
Finally, make sure your BBQ is turned completely off after use. It’s a good idea to double-check this when making the rounds and locking up your home for the night.
Experts say you should treat a BBQ as you would a camp fire — with care.
You might naturally assume that it is most important to talk to a Realtor when you’re selling or buying a home. But there are many other circumstances in which it makes sense to give me a call. Here are a few examples.
1. When you’re at the “thinking about it” stage If you’re just thinking about selling your home, and haven’t made a firm decision yet, you might feel uncomfortable calling a Realtor. Don’t be. In fact, I welcome your call. We can discuss what your current property will likely sell for on today’s market, and determine the type of home you qualify to buy. That way, you’ll have some clarity and be able to make a more informed decision.
2. If you’re nervous about the selling process If you haven’t sold a home before, you might be concerned about what’s involved in the process. You might even worry that putting your home on the market is going to be a lot of work and create a lot of turbulence for you and your family.
Fortunately, selling your home doesn’t need to be scary. In fact, a big part of my job as a Realtor is to make the process as smooth and trouble-free as possible.
So if you have concerns about selling your home, you should give me a call.
3. If you have questions You likely have questions about the local real estate scene from time to time. You might have questions like: “How much did that home around the corner sell for?”; “Is now a good time to make a move, or should I wait until the market changes?”; and, “How much is my current home worth?”
When you have questions like those, you don’t need to dig for answers on your own. You can give me a call. As an expert in the local market, I can give you the answers you need.