• 2750 sqft , 2 bath , 5 bdrm bungalow – FOR SALE CAD349,900 .
in Dover, Dieppe
STUNNING EXECUTIVE BUNGALOW WITH ELEGANT 2 BEDROOM IN-LAW SUITE SITS ON 1/2 +ACRE TREED LOT. This 5 yrs. old home offers superb curb appeal with stone facade and professional landscaping in front and back. The main floor offers an entrance from front and garage with closet. There is an open concept living room with propane fireplace, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen offers beautiful custom cabinets with center island, granite countertops, pantry and stainless-steel appliances. The dining area accesses the nice multi-level decks and pergola in the back, ideal for entertaining or relaxing. The rest of this floor features 2 good size bedrooms, the master bedroom with extra deep closet and the main 5pc luxurious bath which offers corner jetted tub, custom shower, double vanity with granite counters. The lower level is a walk-out basement. There a family room which is part of main residence, then a shared laundry room and the 2 bedroom in-law suite. The in-law suite has its own private entrance in back and parking. It has beautiful dark cabinets and center island with granite counters. Two good size bedrooms and 4pc bathroom and good size living room. There is plenty of natural light! This home features beautiful dark hardwood and ceramic throughout main floor. Extras include: Heatpump, central vac, built-in surround sound in many rooms, double car garage and peaceful private setting. Landscaping upkeep, mowing & snow removal paid for! Call today!
Team Josette LeBlanc helped several clients to sell or buy properties in the month of November and December:
- Dieppe: 3
- Moncton: 3
- Outside Areas: 2
If you’d like to receive a FREE printout of area home sales (without obligation), you can call our pre-recordered information line at 1-844-826-0651 and ID# 1075 for instructions about how to order. We hope you’ll find this information helpful as you progress towards your move.
If we can be of assistance at any point along the way, please give us a call at (506) 862-8508.
Team Josette LeBlanc
• 1856 sqft , 2 bath , 2 bdrm bungalow – FOR SALE CAD424,900 .
in Shediac River, Shediac River
Welcome to beautiful 1379 Shediac River Rd. Breathtaking waterfront property that you will immediately fall in love with! Buyer is selling 2 different parcels of land in this listing. PID 70099858 (PAN 2145327) is 4958 sq/mt. It is assessed at $138,500 (2017) taxes are $1189.57. It has a beautiful bungalow with in-law suite or summer rental income potential on the lower level. This has its own walk-out and its own screened porch looking out at the river! It also has a brand-new Napoleon wood stove. The main floor has a large living room which includes a wood stove, kitchen with new cabinets and an island, a walk-in pantry, a bedroom and bathroom. Facing the river, you will find your dining room with a large seating area overlooking the river. Windows cover that back wall facing the river which give heating costs a low because of all the sunshine coming in. The adjoining property has an immense garage which includes two separate offices in it. This property is 3501 sq/mt. Property PID is 70099866 (PAN 2145848) and is assessed at $41,500 (2017) taxes: $691.47. If you are a business owner, this could be exactly what you are looking for! Both properties are waterfront with direct access to the water. Or, use this garage to store your boat, kayaks and canoes! You will be able to build a dock to enjoy all of your water toys to the fullest! Both properties together give you 2.09 Acres of waterfront land. For the investors: you can easily sell the piece of land with the garage for a major profit!
Vendor is willing to sell properties separately. Inclusions such as furniture, appliances, tools, etc. are negotiable.
You never want to smell smoke in your home and realize there’s a fire. That’s why it is important to be diligent about fire safety. Experts recommend that homeowners be especially careful with the following common household items:
• Portable heaters. Never leave one in a room unattended. Make sure paper and other combustible materials are well away from these units.
• Electronics chargers. We all want our computers, tablets and smartphones to charge quickly. The price we pay for that convenience is chargers that pull in a lot of power, making them very hot. Keep them away from combustible material, as well as other wiring.
• Smoking materials. Be careful with cigarettes, pipes, cigars and other such items. Bedding and upholstery, which burn slowly and dangerously, are the source of 75% of smoking-related fires.
• Candles. Never leave candles unattended for any reason. If you must leave the room, extinguish them.
• Flammable liquids. These can include paints, thinners and some brands of cleaning products. Read labels carefully and follow the safety instructions.
To paraphrase a famous expression: An ounce of prevention is worth not having to deal with a house fire.
You’re at work when the thought hits you, “Did I lock the door when I left this morning?” You check your smartphone, see that you didn’t, and click the “LOCK” button. Now your house is secure.
That’s home automation for you!
But, is home automation a good idea? That depends on a number of factors.
On the pro side, home automation can improve your quality of life. There are automation products that will adjust heating/cooling depending on whether or not you’re home, make your morning coffee when you get out of bed, and the list goes on and on. These conveniences save you time.
Home automation can also give you peace-of-mind. It’s comforting to be able to remotely see the inside of your home and check that everything’s okay.
Home automation can also make your property more appealing to buyers. Traditionally, buyers like homes with security systems, and will appreciate other automation gizmos, too.
The only downside is the cost. Like most new technology, home automation products can be pricey and may become out-of-date within just a few years.
Thinking about it? Experts advise you to do your research first. Check out product reviews online. Then, if you determine that a particular product is going to benefit you, go for it!
We invite everyone to visit our open house at 112 Thomas on 22 Oct 2017 between 2:00 PM and 4 PM. We also have a new price on this immaculate 5 bedrooms home!
Our most recent Real Estate Market Report confirms that 2017 continues to be a stable year for our region.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by phone at 862-8508 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a larger view of the report.
Is selling your property the furthest thing from your mind? Well, here are some reasons for listing your property that you might not have considered.
1. Your property may be worth more than you think. (It’s difficult to determine market value on your own. I can calculate it for you. Give me a call.)
2. You might qualify for a better home than you anticipate.
3. Perhaps you are tired of your current property and want a change.
4. There may be homes on the market in a neighbourhood in which you’ve always wanted to live.
5. Your current property may no longer meet your needs.
6. Your neighbourhood may have changed in ways you don’t like.
7. You might be ready to downsize or upsize and you no longer want to put that off.
8. You may want to sell in the fall, so you can have a fresh start in a new home in the new year.
9. Depending on the type of home you’re considering, you could end up with lower mortgage payments or no mortgage at all.
10.You might want to move to a home that’s more conveniently located near work, family and hobbies.
Of course, you may have your own reasons for listing this month. Why not discuss them with a real estate expert? Me. I can answer your questions and explain the options available to you.
• 896 sq. ft. , 1 bath , 3 bdrm manufactured home – FOR SALE $87,900.
AFFORDABLE 3 BEDROOM HOME, FRESHLY PAINTED NOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY! This lovely home sits on close to an acre of land. This is plenty of space for your kids to play, add a garage or allow your pet to roam, and it’s very private. The home features lovely eat-in kitchen, large living room and 3 good size bedrooms. The washer and dryer are located in the hallway in a closet. There is a patio in the back and a storage shed for your storage needs. Heating is baseboard electric. Flooring consists of hardwood, laminate and vinyl. Also included with the home are all of the appliances including the washer and dryer. Don’t hesitate, not many homes in this area for this price. Call today!
According to a recent study, the average homeowner pays more attention to kitchen stove safety than they do BBQ safety. But, the fact is, a BBQ mishap can be just as devastating. So, it pays to know the latest safety tips.
• Keep BBQs at least 8 feet away from your house.
• Check for venture tube blockages regularly. (Spiders are notorious for spinning webs in there.)
• Clean the grill frequently to prevent flare ups. A grease fire on the grill can continue burning even after you’ve turned the BBQ off.
• Don’t position your BBQ close to foliage, such as under a tree or next to shrubs.
• Never BBQ in an enclosed area, such as a garage, even if the space is well ventilated.
• Avoid leaving the grill unattended, especially when cooking greasy foods such as sausages, beef burgers or steaks.
• Do not let children BBQ.
Finally, make sure your BBQ is turned completely off after use. It’s a good idea to double-check this when making the rounds and locking up your home for the night.
Experts say you should treat a BBQ as you would a camp fire — with care.